Ok, the upgrade is finished and I am now working on the configuration. Colors/style will be changed in a short period of time as well.
In your profile you now have the ability to turn on/off either left or right columns.
Ok, the upgrade is finished and I am now working on the configuration. Colors/style will be changed in a short period of time as well.
In your profile you now have the ability to turn on/off either left or right columns.
This layout rawks .. calendar and everything!
Officially retired
yeah im digging the new board
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
With all the extra stuff on the pages, it is alot more confusing than the old one...but that's prolly cuz I was used to the old layout...After a while I'd say this one will be much better...not so much right now tho.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JimBobCooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah im digging the new board </div></div>
Same here
Wouldn't hurt to increase the font size a bit.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
How about a date/time stamp on shoutbox messages?
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
I like the new look. Will take a while to get used to!!
Its pretty snazzy. I like it a lot.
Like hostboard said, if you want to, you can turn off the left and right columns in your profile settings. Should make the board look about the same.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks